We headed out into the snow today with the intent to make a snowman, but quickly discovered that the snow was not going to cooperate. Ryan was sure to point out that it was, however, good snow for snow angels and for sledding. So that is what we did. Lindsey preferred to slide down the hill on her rear end and Ryan enjoyed sledding down the part of the hill with a snow ramp built up at the bottom. I did not have my camera for that part since I was busy trying to help them climb back up the hill. Enjoy the pictures!
Sorry for the quiet spell on my blog...We have been busy doing some basement "spring" cleaning and I was in Pittsburgh for several days to be with my mom for her surgery. She is recovering better and faster than expected and will be heading home today. Thank you for all the prayers for her!



No comments:
Post a Comment