Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Visit from Santa

Today we went to Dr. Al's house for a
very special visit from Santa Claus.
Lindsey was not really sure about sitting on his lap, so a smile was not going to be coaxed out of her. She didn't even tell him what she wanted and thought her Pluto toy (gift from Santa) was going to be the dollhouse she really wants. She is so terribly confused about WHEN she is going to get that dollhouse!

Ryan did very well this year with Santa...hopping right onto his lap and telling him that he wanted Megatron and an Aircraft Carrier. I hope Santa reminded him that he needed to be a good boy!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dale & Linda said...

Ryan is such a handsome kid. Where did he get his looks? I really like the tie, kind of reminds me of a Christmas present I got.