It was a beautiful weekend. I think Spring has officially reached us here in the Pennsylvania "mountains". Friday and Saturday were wonderful days of warm sunshine; then Sunday a day of much needed rain. It was Blue/White weekend, so we stayed home to avoid the crowds. It was nice just to have the windows open and run around outside without coats.
Scott and I got the dining room painted and some other housework tackled. I will take and post pictures on a nice sunny day.
The Bohn Family stopped by for a visit and we got to see their new addition, Grant (10 weeks old). Ryan and Lindsey enjoyed playing with Josh. Sorry, forgot to take pictures of their visit. It is always nice to see and catch up with friends.
Hope everyone has a good week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You should never make a post on your blog without pictures. Even if you have to take a picture of mold, you should at least put something on there. :)
Post a Comment